Sports’ Great Brand(SERIES) PAUL POGBA: A PERFECT LIVING EXAMPLE OF BEAUTIFUL BRAND WHO FOLLOWS HIS HEART




He is not only one of the most favored and expensive players in the world. He is also one of the most spiritual Manchester United "beautiful Bride" Paul Pogba, unknown to many is most spiritual and before every match. he takes few minutes to pray to God in the field of play I love that but beyond his passion for the almighty, we can also learn something of great importance from the French jewel and that is the vital art of following our heart in life 

At Last Paul Pogba Has Claimed that he turned down the chance to join Barcelona \ Real Madrid In Favor Of Manchester United Simply Because he wanted to follow his heart...

How often do we follow our heart? Hera this inspiring talk from Pogba “I came here because I have targets, it’s a big challenge for me,” Pogba told SFR Sport. “I could have also gone to Real Madrid or Barcelona, they were interested. I chose to return, because I had that in my heart. It was my feeling that brought me here.

“I want to win with Manchester United; I’ve never won with them. I had always said that I would return — I didn’t know when — because it’s a club that I like a lot.”
Pogba left United originally in search of regular playing time, famously rejecting Sir Alex Ferguson’s offer of a new contract to make his name at Juventus. He played for four years with the Italian champions before rejoining United, and now he says he’s back because he wants to win trophies.


United brought Pogba back to the fold for a world record fee of €105 million (£89.3m, $116.4m), but Pogba says he turned down offers from world soccer’s two biggest clubs because of a feeling in his heart.


*CERUTTI SPORT MIX WISHES POGBA GOOD LUCK IN 
HIS SECOND RETURN




  FOR FURTHER DETAILS/ MODE OF PRESENTATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT CERUTTI MEDIA@
Image result for CERUTTI


                                                 youngchief@yahoo.com

                                                    HOTLINE: +234 7042631896
NETWORK)                                     
(www.worldindustryleaders.blogspot.com / www.ceruttimediaandbooks.wordspress.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GINKLAT HERBAL VITAMIN CAPSULE, NOT ALL ABOUT SEX/STRESS RELIEVE

MEET THE WOMAN CALLED BINTA JALINGO AND HER MEDICAL MISSION MOVEMENT (1)

Grass To Grace Story of Abayomi Alao :Born with No silver spoon, Prince Abayomi Alao Now Runs Chic Boutique Hotels Brands ... Abuja Branch is Set For Big Business