OUTRIGHT TURN AROUND :BOOBOOSHA MOVED BY A MOTHER THERESA QUOTE AND WENT TO STREET TO FEED THE POOR

Rising Nigeria singing sensation based in Newzealand, Juliet Boobosha has sensationally confessed how a friend sent her a photo quote on Mother Theresa which says" IF YOU CANNOT FEED 100 PEOPLE FEED ONLY ONE" 


According to the definitive act,
"I  WAS touched for days, I felt guilty I hardly give back, so once I returned from Wellington's King Sam AFRICAN FESTIVAL, I took part of my proceeds from the show, looked for the poor peoples home and bought them a lot of cloths, gifts and spent quality time with them, one of the lady confessed to me that what they really desired is peoples presence and love not just present, that moved me to tears and I vowed to do more




"I also plan to study more about Mother TERESA AND FOLLOW or copy her giving and large heart nature"Booboosha confessed


Shouldn't we rather emulate  this bold step? And emulate Booboosha/mother Theresa? 

*A SPECIAL CERUTTI MEDIA CHARITY REPORT



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GINKLAT HERBAL VITAMIN CAPSULE, NOT ALL ABOUT SEX/STRESS RELIEVE

MEET THE WOMAN CALLED BINTA JALINGO AND HER MEDICAL MISSION MOVEMENT (1)

Grass To Grace Story of Abayomi Alao :Born with No silver spoon, Prince Abayomi Alao Now Runs Chic Boutique Hotels Brands ... Abuja Branch is Set For Big Business