CERUTTI MEDIA CHIEF, MIKE CERUTTI OSAGIE NICKNAMED “PEN PROPHET” BY CITY PRIDE PUBLISHER, JOSHUA ULOKO… •


The strokes of the pen need deliberation as much as the sword needs swiftness. Julia Ward Howe
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/pen.html
• IT IS NEW DAWN AT CMG WITH MINIMUM 3 BIG POST DAILY for our discerning elite readers/advertisers


I am a  very young showman in image making world,so I will not be modest with the truth,  I have always been blessed in my short but eventful career as cub writer, cum journalist, then image maker/brand consultant, and now author-most of the colleague I met have often turned like relatives

Fire brand young publisher of City African Pride, Joshua Uloko is one of my good friends and business associate, even though I have reduced my days as night crawler, we still hang out together if I decide to unwind once in a blue moon as human, we members of pen jungle, love to burn stress too(apologies to Sassy /sultry Azuka Francesca Ogujuiba,

the well sought after lady by low, middle and high class men, but she is yet to make up her mind where to pitch-she first coined the word jungle

Uloko was he who once gave me an award as Nigerian best style analyst, on account of my years of consistency in that luxury world, even though I have moved to other hardcore lane like business and politics, his award followed yet another by Classic Africa Merit Award (CAMA) who named me Nigerians best celebrity prolific writer, I bless them all

Uloko
have often branded me with different names, he is humble and  nice fellow, most ambitious like media duke,high chief  Nduka Ogbaigbena, only recently he gave me another name and advised friends not to call me young chief or king, but pen Prophet-if I am worthy of such tag I leave to God

But his words have only motivated US now to go the extra mile, the holy books warned of men not using their talent well, so the new tag will further motivate us to add value to our discerning elite readers and advertisers

We will now push three brands of stories daily, namely

·        BUSINESS/POLITICS

·        INSPIRATION /LUXURY

·        SPORTS/SOFT READ(ENTERTAINMENT)

ALL on daily bases, while we will not compromise on value and etiquette's of the profession, we (@ CERUTTI MEDIA GROUP) will not have any business with hearsay journalism, gossip or non confirmed report


We wish all our friends, readers and prospective advertisers very best wishes and God Blessings
SINCERELY YOURS IN PEN-SHIP
Young chief Mike Cerutti Osagie
Editor in-Chief/Group LEADER
CERUTTI MEDIA & BOOKS Inc
VIEW MASSIVE CMG WOTRKS @

………………………C.M.G: “Beyond image making + “

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GINKLAT HERBAL VITAMIN CAPSULE, NOT ALL ABOUT SEX/STRESS RELIEVE

MEET THE WOMAN CALLED BINTA JALINGO AND HER MEDICAL MISSION MOVEMENT (1)

Grass To Grace Story of Abayomi Alao :Born with No silver spoon, Prince Abayomi Alao Now Runs Chic Boutique Hotels Brands ... Abuja Branch is Set For Big Business